Allied Health professionals
|People Currently or Previously Living with Chronic Hepatitis||$440||$550|
* To be entitled to the early bird registration fee you must register and pay before Sunday 26 May 2019.
Full Conference includes all conference sessions, catering (morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea), conference handbook and access to the Conference app.
Day Rate includes attendance of the entire nominated day, conference handbook, conference catering on the nominated day and access to the Conference app.
Accredited journalists may attend the conference free of charge. To apply for media registration you need to:
- Apply for and receive media accreditation
- Complete the registration process
Who is eligible for media accreditation?
Representatives from the following media may apply for media credentials:
- general-circulation newspapers, magazines, or medical publications
- broadcast news media
- community newsletters
Please note that individuals, agents or contractors providing coverage for or being sponsored by industry may not register as media.
What does media registration include?
Free registration to the conference which includes conference social functions. Any auxiliary events that delegates are required to pay to attend is to be paid for by media representatives as well.
How to apply?
To be accredited, journalists are required to email email@example.com with the following:
- A letter from their editor, producer, or news director on letterhead with signature OR a copy of the publication's masthead with the reporter's name listed;
- A sample of a recent article or news report;
- A letter of assignment (for freelance journalists only) on letterhead with signature;
The Conference may request additional materials if needed to establish the appropriateness of a media outlet or journalist for accreditation. Journalists who meet the press criteria outlined above will be accredited on a space-available basis.